Digital Marketing Trends For 2019
1.Smart Speakers (Voice Search)
“Smart speakers like Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and Apple Home Pod will be at our services”
- Growing 48% Annually,
- To Hit 90 million In the USA in 2019
- 43 million Americans own a smart speak already
“Smart speaker have been gaining popularity through this past years and they seem to have a bright prospect for the near future. All the instruction is given through the voice command so this cool gadget will be our new search engine that could revolutionize the way search engines work totally. The marketing strategies would change drastically. SEO would be very different from what we know it.”
“Video marketing is powerful for promoting anything you want online, a product, service, opt-in form, website, blog, etc.”
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter,
- 500 million hours of videos watched on YouTube every day,
- 92 % of mobile video viewers share videos.
- On Snapchat people watch 10 million videos everyday.
“Video marketing is now a new trend that has a prospect of becoming one of the best marketing tool for any business. It can increase your SEO ranking through click-through rates, open rates and conversions. Reaching the targeted audience is the key factor. YouTube has turned out to be the 2nd largest search engine after google. This makes it an important tool for the upcoming future in the field of marketing and business promotion”
3. Influencer marketing
“Let the star personalities of social media and other platforms show you the product or services”
- Social influencers on Instagram for last 3 years (82.2%- 2018, 92.9% – 2017, 74.5% -2016)
- 70% of teenage YouTube subscribers trust influencer opinions over traditional celebrities
- $6.50 for every $1 invested in influencer marketing.
- On Facebook the influencer count went from 2.7% to 1.7%
- Influencer count on YouTube (3.2% in 2018- 12.2% in 2018)
“Sometimes the popularity of certain people exceed that of celebrities over certain platforms like YouTube and Instagram. Certain people who have many subscribers and followers on these social media platforms are known as influencers. The marketing and promoting of ones products using the help of famous profiles is known as influencer marketing”
“AI is here with applications that is already revolutionizing the digital market”
- 61% of those surveyed mentioned that artificial intelligence and machine learning will be data initiatives next year (source: MeMSQL).
- AI (like machine learning, deep learning and natural language processing [NPL]), will be of utmost importance when making data-based decisions.
- 51% of marketers are already using AI
- 27% more are even planning on incorporating this technology in 2019
“With a slow change to AI, the world is getting faster and smarter with minimum human effort in the analytical aspects of the project. AI-powered E- Commerce search solution are designed pour in more and more revenue for enterprises and retailers online through enhanced accuracy and merchandising capabilities. This humanly not accurate and possible as the date would be immense to handle. AI bots also ensure good prediction of the preference of a person and adjusts the recommended products/services accordingly.”
“Saving huge amount of effort while with 24 x 7 availability using these smart AI integrated Chatbots”
- 55% say it is easy communication
- Saves for the bank $0.50 and $0.70 per interaction
- 37% of Americans would use a chatbots to get a quick answer
- Chatbots will lead to cost savings of over $ 8 billion by 2020
“A relatively new concept in the world of business and customer interaction. Chatbots seem to be replacing human customer care executive and customer interactions. Hence the demand of this AI bot is increasing due to the simple fact that it saves the money that is used in hiring people to do the same work. Moreover, these chatbot are pre-programmed and can operate in all circumstance devoid of any careless errors”.
“Everyone in the world is using a smartphone with internet today, mobile marketing is the next big thing”
- Mobiles account for 69% of digital media time
- Global mobile ad spending should reach $247.4 billion by 2020
- The spending on a location-targeted mobile ad is estimated ($17.1 billion 2017 – $38.7 billion in 2022)
- 52.52% of all searches begin on a mobile device.
- Mobile traffic has a growth rate of 125%
“Everyone has a cell phone these days making mobile marketing one of the important marketing tools for strategies for a business. Moreover, reaching out to a large number of people gets easier with the smartphone as an effective tool. Mail service, social media and other tools used through smartphones help the company very effectively at any time.”
“Email optimized marketing for the mobile will bring you 30% higher click rates”
- E-mail opened by mobile devices increased by 80% worldwide.
- 4.3 billion would be using e-mails by the year 2022.
- Email marketing spending in the US will grow from $2.07 billion in 2014 to $3.07 billion in 2019.
- 86% of professionals prefer to use email for business purposes.
“Even though it is the most common form of business communication is also the most effective. The e-mail system now is used by the business development sector of every organization to market its products, the offers and services. The most formal and official way of passing relevant information is always through mails. Hence, it is still the most official way of interaction. Moreover with the advent of smartphones it has become easier to have a mail seen within seconds of its arrival.”
8.Social messaging App
“Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and the new texting standard RCS (Rich Communication Services) creating personalized channels for business use”
- 84% of 24 – 35 year old in the UK use WhatsApp
- Whatsapp users in the USA estimated to grow from 23.4 million in 2019 to 25.6 million in 2021
- 77% of consumers said they opted into a brand’s text messages to receive coupons or deals
- 38.4% of the US population will use Facebook Messenger; by 2022, 40.7%
- Facebook messenger users would swell to 138.1 million by 2022
“With the rise in the use of social media and smartphones, it is very likely that the company would like to have their company and product promotion done through them. The development of social media application for Android smartphones and iOS phones (Apple phones) has given a breakthrough usage of social media by a large number of people. This creates a region of opportunity for all business people to exploit to their benefit. The marketing through the social media web pages and profiles allows the companies to reach out to a large audience in an instance, making this one of the powerful tools trending for the upcoming years ahead.Tags: digital marketing, digital marketing trends, digital marketing trends in 2019, future of digital marketing, online marketing
This post was written by admin